Regina Health Center provides compassionate and holistic health care services primarily for members of religious communities, clergy and for other persons needing supportive services or residential nursing care. Regina Health Center is a collaborative ministry sponsored by the Sisters of Charity Health System.
Regina Health Center will provide excellence in health care and supportive services that enrich the lives of the elderly. We are recognized as a center that promotes wellness, holistic health care, education and research in an atmosphere that reflects the core values of spirituality and shared community life.
As a Catholic faith based organization, Regina Health Center extends the healing mission of Jesus. We are committed to the following principles:
- The dignity of each person is at the heart of Regina Health Center’s mission.
- Each individual has the right to live fully, participating in the community life and in the personal life and in the personal decisions that affect one’s well being.
- Collaboration on all levels.
- Respect and a spirit of compassion promote holistic health care delivery and quality of life.
- All who participate in the mission of Regina Health Center are called to nurture the values of hospitality, simplicity of lifestyle and shared community life.
Regina Health Center is committed to creating, advocating for and maintaining an inclusive environment that supports, respects and values the uniqueness of each individual.