Are you looking for a satisfying career in a teamwork-based environment? Would you like to play a role in the ministry of healing? Do you want to grow professionally, personally and spiritually? At Regina Health Center, you receive an opportunity to blend your skills, compassion and faith in a rewarding and challenging atmosphere. Employees are respected and recognized, as shown by one of the lowest turn-over rates in Northeast Ohio.
REGINA HEALTH CENTER IS HIRING IN SEVERAL DEPARTMENTS
We are currently hiring hospitality aides, STNAs, RNs and housekeeping/laundry aides. Click here for more information about current job opportunities.
Employee advantages are based on experience, but include:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Individualized placement and ongoing training
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for paid continuing education
- A 403(b) program with employer contribution
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid pension program
Other advantages include:
- A beautiful working environment, with gardens, lakes and scenic countryside
- Located conveniently between Akron and Cleveland
- 8 minutes off I-77
- Free convenient parking
There may be openings in the following positions.
Please contact the department director to see what is currently available.
- Nursing: Marti Shivak, RN, MSN
Full and part-time RN, LPN, State tested nursing assistants (STNA)
- Dining Services: John Bush
Full and part-time dietary aides
- Maintenance: Bill Vorndran
Full and part-time maintenance
- Housekeeping & Laundry: Deanna Zawacki
Full and part-time housekeepers and laundry attendants
To become part of our dedicated team of professionals apply in person or send your resume with a letter of interest to:
Regina Health Center, 5232 Broadview Road, Richfield, OH 44286-9608
Regina Health Center is an equal opportunity employer.