There are many ways for individuals, companies and foundations to contribute to Regina Health Center to support our mission of caring for the religious and laity in a loving, God-centered home, including through our secure online donation form.
Some of these giving options include:
- Gifts of cash or appreciated securities
- Will bequests
- Regina Health Center Charitable Gift Annuity
- Retirement asset and life insurance beneficiary designations
- Savings bond beneficiary designations
- Corporate support through the Holy-In-One Golf Outing and other special events
For a more in-depth look at making a gift that really makes a difference, please review our Charitable Giving Options brochure. Planned giving is a powerful way to make a gift that at first blush may seem beyond reach. The brochure provides details about many of these special planned giving techniques.
Please make your check payable to Regina Health Center and mail it with the attached form to the address below. Your gift will be acknowledged and receipted for tax purposes.
Mission Support and Donor Relations
Regina Health Center
5232 Broadview Road
Richfield, Ohio 44286-9608
Please call Maureen O’Neill-Laszlo in the development office at 330.659.5132 for more information about giving opportunities or to give your credit card information over the phone.