Located in Richfield, Ohio, Regina Health Center and its 220 employees provide compassionate and holistic health care services in a unique setting for people seeking a faith-based environment. This includes lay people as well as members of several Northeast Ohio religious communities, clergy from the Dioceses of Cleveland and Youngstown, and other persons needing supportive services or residential nursing care.
Regina Health Center is a ministry of the Sisters of Charity Health System, which includes two acute care Catholic hospitals, two skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, three grantmaking foundations, and six health and human services organizations in Ohio and South Carolina.
Recognized for superior quality.
Regina Health Center is regularly recognized for its superior quality of care, including
- Receiving the highest 5-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Being named one of the best nursing homes in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
- Very high nursing home and residential care family satisfaction scores through biannual Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) family satisfaction surveys.
Read more about Regina's Health Center's many awards and recognitions.
Where caring and faith come together...
At the heart of Regina Health Center’s community lifestyle, we offer:
- Daily Mass and Rosary in our chapel, which is also available in resident rooms through our in-house broadcasting network.
- A beautiful, peaceful environment with lovely grounds and outdoor gardens
- Companionship of friends
- A caring and dedicated staff
- A broad range of quality of life programming affirms our commitment to the dignity and fullness of life